If you are a registered attendee, you can view the OnDemand sessions for 90 days by clicking the OnDemand banner at the top of this page.
If you did not attend the live virtual Vascular Discovery event, you can still register for the OnDemand sessions by clicking the OnDemand banner at the top of this page.
ePosters and moderated ePosters are open access and available to all. Click on the “Access ePosters” button on the right side of this page.
Epigenetic Regulation of the Notch Signaling Pathway Modulates Macrophage/T Cell Phenotype and Impairs Diabetic Wound Healing
Frank Michael Davis | University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- RESULTS: Epigenetic regulation of the notch signaling pathway modulates macrophage/T cell phenotype and impairs diabetic wound healing.
- Davis' Abstract
Brinkhous Winner: Evaluating the Impact of Thrombocytopenia and Platelet Transfusion on Bleeding and Thrombosis in the Setting of Anti-Platelet Therapy
Robert H Lee | University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC
- RESULTS: Study informs about DAPT safety in thrombocytopenia and best use of platelet transfusion for bleeding reversal.
- Lee's Abstract
Brain Emotional Activity Is Associated With Acute Plaque Instability Via Enhanced Macrophage Activity
Dong Oh Kang | Multimodal Imaging and Theranostic Lab, Cardiovascular Ctr, Korea Univ Guro Hosp, Seoul, Korea, Republic of
- RESULTS: Findings suggest brain emotional activity is associated with acute plaque instability via enhanced macrophage activity.
- Kang's Abstract
- News release: Brain emotional activity linked to blood vessel inflammation in recent heart attack patients
Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors Aggravate T Cell-Mediated Plaque Inflammation in Experimental Atherosclerosis
Kikkie Poels | Amsterdam UMC, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- RESULTS: Immune checkpoint inhibitors aggravate T cell-mediated plaque inflammation in experimental atherosclerosis.
- Poels' Abstract